Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Britney Spears: "...I looked like a fat pig!"

After Britney Spears Opening Performance at this years MTV VMA Awards ran back stage following her performance and was heard screaming...


“Oh, my God, I looked like a fat pig! I looked like a fat pig!”

- Britney Spears, screaming backstage after her washed out VMA “performance” - according to the new issue of US Weekly.

Here are my thoughts. Britney Spears is now 25, and has had two kids, she is no longer 18 and super tiny and "innocent". She has gone downhill and let herself go. I could care less if she has two kids. Women all across America have had two and three kids and have a lot less money and time than Britney Spears to get back in shape.

Yes, she is fat. Yes she looks like Ms. Piggy.

I am glad she finally came to a realization that she was fat. I am still waiting on her to realize a few more things too.

  1. Britney Spears is a bad mother
  2. Her Music is Boring
  3. She needs to give up her music career
  4. Try and be a role model
  5. Her VMA performance sucked

No comments:

Comments on: How Bad Was Britney Y’all?

Comments on: A Song For Britney Spears

Comments on: Wanna See Britney’s Vagina (Again)????

Comments on: Britney Bombs! Again!!!!